Navigating certifications and regulatory compliance can be a daunting task. Earlier this month EMC design experts from LSR, now a Laird business, hosted a live webinar and Q&A session on the benefits of using “pre-scans” to minimize the risk of failing FCC certification. Titled, “An Engineer’s Guide to Practical FCC Compliance Pre-Scans,” the webinar covers a number of practical tips and best practices to use in your next FCC pre-scan including:
- Strategy: What should be tested in an FCC pre-scan? Engineers discuss the pre-scan selection process and suggest tests to per-scan first.
- Execution: Practical advice to maximize pre-scan value. In this section, engineers provide tips to maximize the efficiency of the pre-scan testing while minimizing lab time and chamber costs.
- Results: Real world examples from LSR compliance. Our compliance team uses real-world examples to illustrate situations where pre-scans could have discovered major compliance failures before attempting full FCC certification.
Download the full presentation and video recording of the webinar, here.
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- What You Need to Know About Bluetooth SIG Deprecation of BT v4.1 and Older Specs
- Get a First Look at Laird’s BL654 Bluetooth 5 Module
- Webinar Recap: BLE Mesh – A Practical Guide to Simplify Product Development Time
- BL654 Bluetooth 5 Modules – Coming Soon!
- New BT8x0 Series of Bluetooth HCI Modules Now Available!
September 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30