Did you miss our last webinar, “BLE Mesh – A Practical Guide to Simplify Product Development Time“? Don’t worry, the recorded presentation and PowerPoint slides are available to download on our website.
The release of BLE Mesh has led to numerous articles, blog posts, and webinars cataloging its features and capabilities but little has gone into actually highlighting where OEM product developers should focus on in the 708 page specification. In the informative presentation and Q&A session, Laird’s BLE Technology Leader, Mahendra Tailor, shared real development experiences and learned information from his work in understanding, developing, and implementing the BLE Mesh specification into a real world capable solution for Laird’s Nordic based BLE module portfolio.
Click here to download the presentation.
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- New 60 Series SOM & Summit Software Stack Deliver Superior Enterprise-Class Wi-Fi Connectivity
- New BL651 Module Joins Laird’s Growing Nordic Family of BLE 5 Solutions
- What You Need to Know About Bluetooth SIG Deprecation of BT v4.1 and Older Specs
- Get a First Look at Laird’s BL654 Bluetooth 5 Module
- Webinar Recap: BLE Mesh – A Practical Guide to Simplify Product Development Time
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30