Everyone has an opinion when it comes to technology, but one thing we can all agree on is the importance of security. No matter the industry, it is always a top concern. Since introduced in 2004, Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2) has been the primary security offered by the Wi-Fi Alliance. However, since its […]
By James Kalbfleisch, Applications Engineer III
Due to new requirements for Electronic Health Records (EHR) generation and storage, hospitals and clinics are looking for more efficient and reliable methods to deliver that data to online record repositories. As a result, medical device manufacturers are being asked to incorporate wireless connectivity into their products.
Wi-Fi is a critical element of business today. With the extreme growth of wireless devices in recent years and the BYOD trend that continues to grow in popularity, a large amount of critically important information is transferred over an organization’s wireless network. Given the advancements in technology, it’s surprising to see that many organizations are still using Wi-Fi […]
This conference remains the only industry event focused on medical device connectivity and workflow automation through integration of medical devices and information systems.
The conference featured […]
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- New 60 Series SOM & Summit Software Stack Deliver Superior Enterprise-Class Wi-Fi Connectivity
- New BL651 Module Joins Laird’s Growing Nordic Family of BLE 5 Solutions
- What You Need to Know About Bluetooth SIG Deprecation of BT v4.1 and Older Specs
- Get a First Look at Laird’s BL654 Bluetooth 5 Module
- Webinar Recap: BLE Mesh – A Practical Guide to Simplify Product Development Time
December 2021 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31