By: Jordan Manser, Marketing Intern
Establishing a reliable Wi-Fi connection in sports arenas, airports, and other large venues has traditionally proven to be a challenge. This is due in part to the limits placed on the 5 GHz operating band by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). However in a recent press release, Continue Reading →
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- Webinar Recap: The Evolution of Bluetooth 4.0 to 5.0
- WPA2 KRACK Security Vulnerability
- Laird Updates Popular Line of Bluetooth Modules with v4.2 Connectivity!
- Now Available: Laird’s Sterling 60 Modules Provide Unmatched Connectivity and Performance
- Webinar Recap: An Engineer’s Guide to Practical FCC Compliance Pre-Scans