As a result of the growing number of innovative devices equipped with wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Zigbee coming to market, the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) has updated two GHz band standards. Mandatory for market access in Europe, the standards updates are set to take effect in January 2015.
ETSI EN 300 […]
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- Laird Updates Popular Line of Bluetooth Modules with v4.2 Connectivity!
- Now Available: Laird’s Sterling 60 Modules Provide Unmatched Connectivity and Performance
- Webinar Recap: An Engineer’s Guide to Practical FCC Compliance Pre-Scans
- Industry-First Flexible mFlexPIFA Antenna Optimized for Placement on Metal
- Laird & Advantech DLoG Bring Connectivity to Harshest Industrial Environments