Missed our webinar? Not to worry. You can watch the recording of our Designing for Success: Practical Advice on Certification Testing when Designing with RF Modules presentation, here. Hosted by LSR, a Laird Business, the webinar features Tom Smith, Director of EMC Compliance. Throughout the presentation Tom explains the critical steps, […]
Recently, the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) updated two GHz band standards mandatory for market access in Europe. Laird’s MSD30AG/SSD30AG, 40NBT Series, WB45NBT, and MSD45N/SSD45N have all been successfully tested to the new standard, version 1.8.1 of EN 300 328. In addition, Laird is pleased to announce that the BTM400 series of Bluetooth modules is […]
In April, ETSI announced new mandatory spectrum sharing requirements for the 2.4 GHz band which will take effect January 2015. Laird’s MSD30AG/SSD30AG, 40NBT Series, WB45NBT, and MSD45N/SSD45N, have all been successfully tested to the new standard. The following is the status on the 10, 20, and 15 series radios:
Laird 10- and 20- Series EN […]
As a result of the growing number of innovative devices equipped with wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Zigbee coming to market, the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) has updated two GHz band standards. Mandatory for market access in Europe, the standards updates are set to take effect in January 2015.
ETSI EN 300 […]
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- Laird Updates Popular Line of Bluetooth Modules with v4.2 Connectivity!
- Now Available: Laird’s Sterling 60 Modules Provide Unmatched Connectivity and Performance
- Webinar Recap: An Engineer’s Guide to Practical FCC Compliance Pre-Scans
- Industry-First Flexible mFlexPIFA Antenna Optimized for Placement on Metal
- Laird & Advantech DLoG Bring Connectivity to Harshest Industrial Environments