Today Laird announced the industry’s first flexible, adhesive-backed PIFA antenna specifically optimized for installation on metal surfaces. The mFlexPIFA™ can be placed directly on curved or straight metal objects and provides the best possible antenna gain and performance in a wide range of enclosures.
The mFlexPIFA joins Laird’s family of […]
Earlier this year, Laird published its most popular white paper to date, RF Design Considerations, which helps readers understand the complexities regarding RF design.When developing a wireless product, RF hardware design is complex and oftentimes a challenge. Many factors must be considered. For example, parasitic effects that are not typically a concern in low frequencies […]
When setting up a Wi-Fi infrastructure in a medical facility such as a hospital, it is important for IT managers to follow certain processes to ensure a reliable and secure wireless network. In our previous posts in the Setting Up Wi-Fi in a Medical Center series, we covered steps one and two of […]
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- What You Need to Know About Bluetooth SIG Deprecation of BT v4.1 and Older Specs
- Get a First Look at Laird’s BL654 Bluetooth 5 Module
- Webinar Recap: BLE Mesh – A Practical Guide to Simplify Product Development Time
- BL654 Bluetooth 5 Modules – Coming Soon!
- New BT8x0 Series of Bluetooth HCI Modules Now Available!