Missed our webinar? Not to worry. You can watch the recording of our Designing for Success: Practical Advice on Certification Testing when Designing with RF Modules presentation, here. Hosted by LSR, a Laird Business, the webinar features Tom Smith, Director of EMC Compliance. Throughout the presentation Tom explains the critical steps, costs, and pitfalls to watch out for when navigating the world of FCC, IC, and CE certification testing for products incorporating an RF module.
Certification efforts for RF products with modular approval can be confusing. To remove some of this confusion Tom provides real-world scenarios and covers important topics such as an overview of FCC, IC, and CE certification, leveraging full and limited certifications and approvals, as well as an industry update on upcoming ETSI EN 301 893 v1.8.1 and ETSI EN 300 328 v1.9.1. changes.
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- New 60 Series SOM & Summit Software Stack Deliver Superior Enterprise-Class Wi-Fi Connectivity
- New BL651 Module Joins Laird’s Growing Nordic Family of BLE 5 Solutions
- What You Need to Know About Bluetooth SIG Deprecation of BT v4.1 and Older Specs
- Get a First Look at Laird’s BL654 Bluetooth 5 Module
- Webinar Recap: BLE Mesh – A Practical Guide to Simplify Product Development Time
March 2021 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31