On January 31st Laird Connectivity Solutions hosted a live webinar and Q&A session. Titled, “Designing for Success: Leveraging Security Features of Bluetooth for Your IoT Applications”, the webinar featured commentary from wireless experts Jonathan Kaye and Jennifer Gibbs. The presenters walked through the evolution of security features in Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) specifications from the initial release in version 4.0 to the recently announced Bluetooth 5 specification and covered the many critical security enhancements added to Bluetooth to protect against threats such as Man-in-the-Middle attacks (active eavesdropping), passive eavesdropping, and tracking.
Check out the full presentation to learn about how to leverage BLE’s security features for your next connected product design.
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- New 60 Series SOM & Summit Software Stack Deliver Superior Enterprise-Class Wi-Fi Connectivity
- New BL651 Module Joins Laird’s Growing Nordic Family of BLE 5 Solutions
- What You Need to Know About Bluetooth SIG Deprecation of BT v4.1 and Older Specs
- Get a First Look at Laird’s BL654 Bluetooth 5 Module
- Webinar Recap: BLE Mesh – A Practical Guide to Simplify Product Development Time
December 2021 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31