In order to better serve customers, Laird recently implemented a new Embedded Wireless Solutions Technical Help Desk. The new support center is an extension of Laird’s current website, serving as an additional resource for customers seeking support materials and documentation. The new support center, powered by desk.com, provides support for all of Laird’s products via an online support ticketing system. Laird’s new support center for Embedded Wireless Solutions provides links to documentation and software for the EWS radios, provides support articles on related topics, and allows you to post community questions and receive answers from both the community and Laird representatives. In addition, Laird’s support portal allows you to search through public articles and public questions to find the best answers to commonly asked questions. In fact, before you send an email, the help desk automatically refers you to articles related to your subject, meaning you will always be directed to the most relevant and recent information before submitting a question. Click here to visit the new Support Center.
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- Optimized BLE Module Simplifies Bluetooth 5 Upgrade and Speeds Time to Market
- New Multi-Interface LoRa Gateway Enables Versatile IoT Network Deployment
- Maximizing Reliable Bluetooth Low Energy Throughput for the IoT
- New White Paper: Navigating Compliance in the EU’s Radio Equipment Directive (RED)
- New Updates Enhance Laird RM1xx and smartBASIC Radios
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30