In order to better serve customers, Laird recently implemented a new Embedded Wireless Solutions Technical Help Desk. The new support center is an extension of Laird’s current website, serving as an additional resource for customers seeking support materials and documentation. The new support center, powered by desk.com, provides support for all of Laird’s products via an online support ticketing system. Laird’s new support center for Embedded Wireless Solutions provides links to documentation and software for the EWS radios, provides support articles on related topics, and allows you to post community questions and receive answers from both the community and Laird representatives. In addition, Laird’s support portal allows you to search through public articles and public questions to find the best answers to commonly asked questions. In fact, before you send an email, the help desk automatically refers you to articles related to your subject, meaning you will always be directed to the most relevant and recent information before submitting a question. Click here to visit the new Support Center.
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- LSR to Host Webinar on Antenna Selection and Implementation
- Throwback Thursday: RF Design Considerations White Paper
- Laird BLE Module Enables Self-Powered Wireless Wind Sensor
- New WFA White Paper: The Role of Wi-Fi in Enabling Digital Health
- Recap of LSR’s Webinar: Certification Testing when Designing with RF Modules