In order to better serve customers, Laird recently implemented a new Embedded Wireless Solutions Technical Help Desk. The new support center is an extension of Laird’s current website, serving as an additional resource for customers seeking support materials and documentation. The new support center, powered by desk.com, provides support for all of Laird’s products via an online support ticketing system. Laird’s new support center for Embedded Wireless Solutions provides links to documentation and software for the EWS radios, provides support articles on related topics, and allows you to post community questions and receive answers from both the community and Laird representatives. In addition, Laird’s support portal allows you to search through public articles and public questions to find the best answers to commonly asked questions. In fact, before you send an email, the help desk automatically refers you to articles related to your subject, meaning you will always be directed to the most relevant and recent information before submitting a question. Click here to visit the new Support Center.
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- BLE and LoRa Wireless Capabilities Expand Possibilities for EIoT Networks
- Laird Helps to Bring Wireless Innovation to Smart Radon Monitor
- How to Connect the RM1xx LoRa Module to a MultiTech Gateway
- Bluetooth SIG White Paper Highlights Range Performance of Laird’s BL600 BLE Module
- How to Set Up a BLE Distance and Object Detector