Laird’s BT85x and BT860 Series are now shipping! These USB and UART HCI modules and adapter leverage the Cypress CYW20704 A2 chipset to provide low power consumption with outstanding range for applications needing both Classic Bluetooth and BLE support. The BT85x and BT860 Series build on the success of the original BT8x0 line of modules, giving customers more options and flexibility for using the enhanced throughput and security benefits of Bluetooth v4.2 in their end devices.
The BT85x and BT860 Series are smart options for companies looking to retrofit legacy devices with the newer Bluetooth v4.2 specification which supports enhanced data rates and security features. These modules present a Bluetooth standard HCI interface with native support for Windows, Linux and Android Bluetooth software stacks for operating system backed devices and are ideal when designers need both performance and minimum size.
The BT85x and BT860 Series join Laird’s rapidly expanding portfolio of embedded wireless modules. Paired with comprehensive IoT product design and development capabilities from strategy through production, Laird is a trusted partner for customers looking to create wireless innovations quickly to succeed in the market.
Modules and development kits are commercially available now. Learn more about the BT85x and BT860 modules, here!
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- New 60 Series SOM & Summit Software Stack Deliver Superior Enterprise-Class Wi-Fi Connectivity
- New BL651 Module Joins Laird’s Growing Nordic Family of BLE 5 Solutions
- What You Need to Know About Bluetooth SIG Deprecation of BT v4.1 and Older Specs
- Get a First Look at Laird’s BL654 Bluetooth 5 Module
- Webinar Recap: BLE Mesh – A Practical Guide to Simplify Product Development Time
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28