This week, Laird released the BL600 Toolkit App, the first of several Android applications in development. The app includes a heart rate monitor, blood pressure monitor, temperature sensor, and proximity sensor. The BL600 provides for a wide array of potential applications well beyond these four applications and is fully compatible with other Bluetooth Smart Ready devices which utilize these profiles.
Laird now offers Android and iOS applications with source code for our developers to help speed their time to market, reduce development risk, and simplify integration. Source code is also available to purchasers of the DVK-BL600-Sx. For more information, visit the BL600 product page for application notes, links to the iBeacon smartBASIC application, demonstrations, and links to all detailed technical documentation on the BL600 series.
Check out the new BL600 Android Toolkit app, available for download from the Google Play Store.
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- How to Comply with the EU Radio Equipment Directive (RED)
- What’s New with Bluetooth 5.0?
- Recap of Laird Webinar: Leveraging Security Features of Bluetooth for IoT Applications
- Laird to Host Webinar on Bluetooth Security Features for the IoT
- LSR Celebrates 20th Year of ISO-17025 Accreditation through A2LA