Recognizing the growing need for IoT solution development and prototyping support, Avnet, a leading global technology distributor, recently introduced their latest IoT solution which features two modules from LSR, a Laird Business. The LSR Wireless Shield is a wireless connectivity expansion board equipped with two FCC certified Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) onboard modules. The development board is a low-cost platform ideal for prototyping wirelessly connected Internet of Things (IoT) products.
With the TiWi-C-W and SaBLE-X certified wireless modules, this expansion board provides the low-power performance for Wi-Fi and BLE necessary for most IoT applications. The development board also provides connectivity to LSR’s TiWiConnect, providing a true end-to-end IoT solution for wirelessly connecting products to the cloud.
Read the full press release for more information.
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- New 60 Series SOM & Summit Software Stack Deliver Superior Enterprise-Class Wi-Fi Connectivity
- New BL651 Module Joins Laird’s Growing Nordic Family of BLE 5 Solutions
- What You Need to Know About Bluetooth SIG Deprecation of BT v4.1 and Older Specs
- Get a First Look at Laird’s BL654 Bluetooth 5 Module
- Webinar Recap: BLE Mesh – A Practical Guide to Simplify Product Development Time
December 2021 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31