Laird BT900 Series Intelligent Dual-Mode Bluetooth Modules Featured at Electronica
In the eye of thousands of global decision makers, Laird made headlines at this year’s Electronica trade show in Munich, Germany. The show exhibited over 70,000 visitors, including experts, engineers, designers and trade journalists within the electronics industry. At the show, Laird demonstrated its expertise in wireless communication for a multitude of industries and solutions.
Visitors to the Laird booth got an exclusive look at the latest Bluetooth innovation from the Embedded Wireless line, the BT900 Series—intelligent dual-mode modules for classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). The programmable module features Laird’s innovative, event-driven smartBASIC programming language, which allows anyone to easily and quickly add wireless capabilities to their embedded device.
During the trade show, Wireless Design and Development Magazine cordially named the BT900 Series one of its “Top 10 Picks Best Wireless and RF Devices.” If you were unable to make the show or visit Laird’s booth, it’s not too late to learn about the BT900 series! View the video below or visit www.lairdtech.com/BT900-series/ for more information.
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- New 60 Series SOM & Summit Software Stack Deliver Superior Enterprise-Class Wi-Fi Connectivity
- New BL651 Module Joins Laird’s Growing Nordic Family of BLE 5 Solutions
- What You Need to Know About Bluetooth SIG Deprecation of BT v4.1 and Older Specs
- Get a First Look at Laird’s BL654 Bluetooth 5 Module
- Webinar Recap: BLE Mesh – A Practical Guide to Simplify Product Development Time
December 2021 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31