By: Jordan Manser, Marketing Intern
The latest version of Laird’s BL600 engineering firmware release is now available from Laird’s new Support Portal. The new release implements many headline enhancements, including:
- File I/O Capability
- AES Cryptographic functions
- Added tokeniser functions to aid UART protocol development
- Added functions for easier access to AD elements in advert reports
- GPIO output can be configured for high drive as well as standard drive
- Flash Cloning
Click here to view the Release Notes for version 184.108.40.206 of the BL600 firmware.
Laird provides access to the software download center to qualified OEMs at no charge. Simply visit the new Support Portal for login credentials. Complete product information, video demonstrations, and links to all detailed technical documentation on the BL600 BLE radio module can be accessed at the same site.
Latest BL600 Application Notes
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- Laird Updates Popular Line of Bluetooth Modules with v4.2 Connectivity!
- Now Available: Laird’s Sterling 60 Modules Provide Unmatched Connectivity and Performance
- Webinar Recap: An Engineer’s Guide to Practical FCC Compliance Pre-Scans
- Industry-First Flexible mFlexPIFA Antenna Optimized for Placement on Metal
- Laird & Advantech DLoG Bring Connectivity to Harshest Industrial Environments