A new video demonstration for Laird’s Sterling-LWB 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module is now available. The five-part demo features the Sterling-LWB module and walks viewers through the process of integrating it’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality with a Freescale i.MX 6UltraLite evaluation kit running Linux. In the video we establish a baseline by building and booting the Freescale-provided Linux distribution without modification. We then modify the device tree and kernel configuration, build the Laird-supported drivers, and finally use the Sterling-LWB module to communicate via an open Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth.
Stay connected with Laird by subscribing to the Wireless Connectivity Blog for future demonstrations, updates, and announcements regarding our products.
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- New 60 Series SOM & Summit Software Stack Deliver Superior Enterprise-Class Wi-Fi Connectivity
- New BL651 Module Joins Laird’s Growing Nordic Family of BLE 5 Solutions
- What You Need to Know About Bluetooth SIG Deprecation of BT v4.1 and Older Specs
- Get a First Look at Laird’s BL654 Bluetooth 5 Module
- Webinar Recap: BLE Mesh – A Practical Guide to Simplify Product Development Time
December 2021 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31