The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) recently announced their decision to deprecate and withdraw older versions of Bluetooth Core specifications from v2.0 to v4.1. Firstly, there is no need to panic. Secondly, here is what you need to know.
Customers who have already certified/listed their product with the Bluetooth SIG are not affected – once […]
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- What You Need to Know About Bluetooth SIG Deprecation of BT v4.1 and Older Specs
- Get a First Look at Laird’s BL654 Bluetooth 5 Module
- Webinar Recap: BLE Mesh – A Practical Guide to Simplify Product Development Time
- BL654 Bluetooth 5 Modules – Coming Soon!
- New BT8x0 Series of Bluetooth HCI Modules Now Available!