Everyone has an opinion when it comes to technology, but one thing we can all agree on is the importance of security. No matter the industry, it is always a top concern. Since introduced in 2004, Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2) has been the primary security offered by the Wi-Fi Alliance. However, since its […]
Laird has released a new firmware package for the BL652 series of Bluetooth modules enabling alpha BLE Mesh functionality, based on Nordic’s BLE Mesh SDK (v0.10.0). With just a few development kits and our engineering BLE Mesh-capable firmware, you can begin working with BLE Mesh in minutes!
The firmware package is supported by multiple, […]
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- What You Need to Know About Bluetooth SIG Deprecation of BT v4.1 and Older Specs
- Get a First Look at Laird’s BL654 Bluetooth 5 Module
- Webinar Recap: BLE Mesh – A Practical Guide to Simplify Product Development Time
- BL654 Bluetooth 5 Modules – Coming Soon!
- New BT8x0 Series of Bluetooth HCI Modules Now Available!