BLE is a leading technology in the growing Internet of Things (IoT). The latest specification, Bluetooth 5.0, was specifically designed with the IoT in mind, providing increased range, speed, and broadcast messaging capacity in addition to enhanced security features introduced in version 4.2 of the spec. As a result, BLE devices can now offer […]
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- Webinar Recap: The Evolution of Bluetooth 4.0 to 5.0
- WPA2 KRACK Security Vulnerability
- Laird Updates Popular Line of Bluetooth Modules with v4.2 Connectivity!
- Now Available: Laird’s Sterling 60 Modules Provide Unmatched Connectivity and Performance
- Webinar Recap: An Engineer’s Guide to Practical FCC Compliance Pre-Scans