BLE is a leading technology in the growing Internet of Things (IoT). The latest specification, Bluetooth 5.0, was specifically designed with the IoT in mind, providing increased range, speed, and broadcast messaging capacity in addition to enhanced security features introduced in version 4.2 of the spec. As a result, BLE devices can now offer […]
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- What You Need to Know About Bluetooth SIG Deprecation of BT v4.1 and Older Specs
- Get a First Look at Laird’s BL654 Bluetooth 5 Module
- Webinar Recap: BLE Mesh – A Practical Guide to Simplify Product Development Time
- BL654 Bluetooth 5 Modules – Coming Soon!
- New BT8x0 Series of Bluetooth HCI Modules Now Available!