A flaw in the WPA2 security protocol has recently been discovered. The bug, known as “KRACK” for Key Reinstallation Attack, exposes a weakness in WPA2 which is one of the most popular security protocols used to encrypt most modern Wi-Fi connections.
Laird is aware of the industry wide vulnerability impacting WPA2 security and we […]
Laird is pleased to introduce a new line of Bluetooth HCI modules for rapid enablement of Bluetooth technology into OEM devices. The new BT85x and BT860 Series of USB and UART HCI modules and adapter complement Laird’s original BT8x0 series of Dual-Mode Bluetooth v4.0 modules. These next-gen […]
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- WPA2 KRACK Security Vulnerability
- Laird Updates Popular Line of Bluetooth Modules with v4.2 Connectivity!
- Now Available: Laird’s Sterling 60 Modules Provide Unmatched Connectivity and Performance
- Webinar Recap: An Engineer’s Guide to Practical FCC Compliance Pre-Scans
- Industry-First Flexible mFlexPIFA Antenna Optimized for Placement on Metal