Laird’s new Sterling 60 Series of Professional Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules is now available. Powered by Marvell’s state-of-the-art 88W8997 chipset, Laird’s Sterling 60 modules achieve the best possible connectivity and performance in any RF environment. The 60 Series builds on the security and robustness inherited from Laird’s vast experience in wireless communications, meaning ultra-high data rates, […]
Navigating certifications and regulatory compliance can be a daunting task. Earlier this month EMC design experts from LSR, now a Laird business, hosted a live webinar and Q&A session on the benefits of using “pre-scans” to minimize the risk of failing FCC certification. Titled, “An Engineer’s Guide to Practical FCC […]
Today Laird announced the industry’s first flexible, adhesive-backed PIFA antenna specifically optimized for installation on metal surfaces. The mFlexPIFA™ can be placed directly on curved or straight metal objects and provides the best possible antenna gain and performance in a wide range of enclosures.
The mFlexPIFA joins Laird’s family of […]
The industrial sector is considered one of the most dynamic areas of the electronics industry, with a broad range of solutions for an equally broad range of applications. In this fiercely competitive industry, it is critical to bring solutions to market quickly, while also meeting the growing demands for quality and safety. Due to ever […]
Want to receive the latest blog posts from Laird? Subscribe Below:
- Laird Updates Popular Line of Bluetooth Modules with v4.2 Connectivity!
- Now Available: Laird’s Sterling 60 Modules Provide Unmatched Connectivity and Performance
- Webinar Recap: An Engineer’s Guide to Practical FCC Compliance Pre-Scans
- Industry-First Flexible mFlexPIFA Antenna Optimized for Placement on Metal
- Laird & Advantech DLoG Bring Connectivity to Harshest Industrial Environments